Monday, November 06, 2006

Peace blog is up

After much wrangling and reworking, Cindra and I have put together a blog poll called Path to Peace.

This new spot has a condensed version of the post I did at Sar's and two documents: one is an American apology letter which gives you the option of a) If you are an American would you sign this letter (comments available) and b) if you are not an American would the apology letter make you feel differently about America. The second document is the International Bill of Rights to which you can click yes or no to "sign" or not (and comments are active). I invite people to give their locations and we plan on having a map that will show where people have come from to visit and/or vote.

The entire thing is being done anonymously. Obviously, within our circle of bloggers, people already know that this originated at Sar's and may be aware that I am the author. I would love for you to post an announcement and direct people to this new site and vote if you feel comfortable doing so. Otherwise, I hope you will stop by and give feedback and maybe circulate this among your circle of friends. Within that, we ask that if people make comments who know that “Just Tom” is involved, not to use that name or address their comments to me. It is important that this is done without identity to ensure that it does not have any hidden agenda for furthering the cause of any party, group or individual.

Whatever you can do to help launch this on this election/peace day would be greatly appreciated. One by one we can spread the word— we are those butterfly wings, after all.

Peace and thanks,

Tom

3 Comments:

At 4:35 AM , Blogger Nessa said...

I vote for peace.

Been there. I liked.

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Promoted. And I'm seeing news about you all over my early morning web travels.

 
At 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo for you, Tom, to have the courage of your convictions and do something about it. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home