Tuesday, November 07, 2006

UPDATE on Path to Peace

After some good feedback from friends and our own thoughts on the matter, C and I have decided to cut the prologue to the 2 documents at the Path to Peace site altogether. It was too subjective and might give an impression one way or another-- the mention of Quakersim and the litany of republican scandals certainly gives away that this is being put forth from a liberal point of view. I think that the letter of apology and Bill of Rights can stand alone without a bunch of gratuitous comments. This is truer to our wish for bipartisan support on this matter. Thanks to all for your continued support.

Peace, Tom

6 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Logophile said...

I linked it in my "go vote" post today.

Best wishes for progress on the path.

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Logophile said...

I linked it in my "go vote" post today.

Best wishes for progress on the path.

 
At 4:53 PM , Blogger Nessa said...

I am glad you made that decision. It is truely non-partisan without the intro. Good choice.

 
At 5:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, again, bravo. It's much more in line with what you are striving for. I think most of our problems (in most cases) stem from when we have trouble staying away from 'my way is the right way' attitude.

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger B.R.L said...

I am in the Dr John marathon and Bassa27 mentioned your picture. So i came here.

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Just Tom said...

Thanks for your continued support, guys. I can't tell you how much it means to me. I would really like to get as many hits from as many people as possible to see what kind of reaction we get from around the globe.

Peace and many happy (election) returns.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home