Sunday, September 24, 2006

Challenge rules?

I'm still working on how this challenge will work but for now, it's simply on a first come first win basis.. I realize that some of you whom I have invited to this challenge are in completely different time zones and so this makes it unfair. I have figured out that if this thing grows and there are more global players (other than George W.) that there is an optimal time to post it-- either early morning or late evening to accomodate people at the opposite side of the earth (UK is 8 hours from here the middle east is centered around 11 hours and parts of Asia hit 12 (then it kind of works it's way back around-- like Australia-- it's listed as + 14 but my Aussie friend says "During daylight's savings time (U.S. does it, Queensland doesn't), I think of it as 7 hrs difference (although a day off). So, if it's 1pm Saturday here, it's 8pm in Oregon -- but the day before (i.e. Friday)). The times zones start chasing their tail after a 12 hour diffence.

If you have suggestions on how the game might go better, please let me know! I've never done anything like this before.

Tom out

5 Comments:

At 7:32 PM , Blogger Gye Greene said...

I'm just happy to hear about your personal life. :)


--GG

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Tom, the game would go better if you made it easier for your Aunt-in-law to win!

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Just Tom said...

Ha! you guys really crack me up! Too funny!

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Bazza said...

I'd of given in by now!

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Jackie's Garden said...

Is that "anonymous" wife of yours beginning to be a pain???!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home